Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 29.....transfers are next week

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! This will be a short email because I miscalculated the time.... hehe :S  (sheepish smile and laugh). This has been a week full of many lessons for me and I really appreciate them! God is great and I love this work. Our work is continuing and this week is going to be very busy and so I'm excited. :) There's exciting news. Some of the less-active families (especially the part-member ones) we've been working with are now finally ready to come back to church and I'm soooooooo happy for that. One family is the Camingawan family and I love this family with everything. I've been working with them since February and now they're going to come to church and they've been reading the Book of Mormon. It's such a beautiful change that is happening to that family. They're more peaceful with each other and you can really see the spirit becoming stronger in that family. Our investigator in that family is also progressing, Vincent. It's amazing! It was pretty funny, at first they said no, they wouldn't come to church but then two or three weeks ago, they said they couldn't because (the females) they didn't have skirts... and so I solved that problem... I bought them skirts and now they didn't have any excuse :).  I'll write more next week for sure and next week are transfers and so it should be interesting to see what happens....  Thanks again for the emails!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment