Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 26.... sprains and miracles... huh?

Kumusta!

By the way, Happy late Birthday Dad! I figured it would be better to wish it to you late rather than early... :) Thanks for the emails! I appreciate them as always! :)  This week has been kinda crazy but it's been great. God is blessing us with so many miracles. Yesterday, we visited Brother Morosa, who's a long-term less-active and his family, who are not members. We had planned on watching the Restoration with them and so they were setting things up but then they said that their speakers were completely destroyed (and they were)... and so they said that they were unable to watch the movie. But Brother Morosa was a bit stubborn and just kept plugging the speakers in and out, over and over (it wasn't doing anything, though), while his family was telling him that the speakers hadn't worked in a really long, long time. During this time, I was praying so hard that just for this one visit that they would work and God heard! Miraculously, the sounds from the movie were starting to come out and they all were so surprised! So we were able to watch the movie. It was neat and the spirit was so strong. It was an amazing experience. We're also praying really hard for Michelle and her family, the Soleno family. It was great, she came to church again yesterday but we keep praying that her heart gets a bit softer... it's great and God is really helping us out a lot. Our families that we're visiting are progressing and it's amazing seeing the spirit that is taking root in their lives. There's lots of other miracles but not enough time to list them all, though...  I guess you want to know about the sprains... right? :S hehe, (sheepish smile/laugh). You know how I've never broken a bone and have never had a sprain or any type of that nonsense.... well last Monday, during the late afternoon, my foot/ankle became sprained. My first ever and hopefully my last one. I was so surprised. I'm like... Hala! Ano ang nangyari sa akin! oh no! what happened! but it's all good. I just wasn't very wise because then I worked on that sprain on Tuesday (half of the day) but it's now getting better and it's all good. I really don't like missing work but I guess God really wanted me to rest my ankle/foot because then my companion became sick again... and we needed to stay at the apartment... It's funny how God works. He's great! Things are good and I love life. I love the lessons that I'm learning every day and this experience in this companionship... I can see the lessons that God wants me to learn and I appreciate it. It seems that as trials become harder, the blessings come more abundantly as I strive to do my best and He gives me so much help and it's great. And I'm so very appreciative of these experiences. I'm learning so much! Life is good! :D  :D  Sorry my time is up but thanks again for the emails!
Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment