Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 27....... ups and downs and a dog bite... huh?

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! I really appreciate them! This has been an amazing week, which I guess you're not surprised. But it's been great. God is teaching me so many lessons and I'm so very appreciative of these lessons. I'm learning a lot in this companionship and with the two other sisters that share the apartment with us. I love the lessons. God is blessing us with quite a lot of miracles. One of our less-active/part member families- Camingawan, is an amazing family. For the first time on Saturday, they said that they would come to church. The spirit was so strong. Also, on Saturday, quite a few of our appointments got cancelled but then we were able to visit the Morosa family and Brother Rick said that he would come to church on Sunday. It was the first time. Quite a few miracles and many tender mercies. Sister Michelle came to church again, and I'm so happy about that. I'm praying so hard for her so that her heart will become softer and she'll see baptism as a positive word and not a bad word... I'm excited for this week because we're teaching that family again. :)  I know that this is God's work and I love it so very much. I love all these lessons I'm learning and thanks again for everything! Sorry this is short, next week my preparation day is on Tuesday because of our interviews with the President on Monday.... Thanks again!

Mahal ko Kayo
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment