Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 25.... I think... I'm losing what number of week I'm on.... Happy Birthday America!

Kumusta!

Due to some computer malfunctions, my email will be rather short... sorry about that. =S  Anyways, thanks for the emails, I really appreciate it! It's great to hear from all of you! :) This past week has been great. We have so much progression going on in our area and God is blessing and helping us so much! Also, starting this week, we're going to have to balance out time in our area and what was the Elder's area before. But I know God is really leading and guiding us and it's amazing! :).  On Sunday, Brother Robert's wife, Michelle, came to church! This is the first time in like 7 weeks or so! It's a miracle! We're praying so hard for this family! God is really helping us out so much! Our other investigators are progressing too! Some of our less-active families have been calling their other family members to join in (referrals) and it's great. We get to teach new investigators and the less-active at the same time! It's amazing seeing how God is helping us. I know without a doubt, it's all because of Him. It's a humbling experience to be able to witness these miracles and seeing the change that is slowly coming into their lives! Thanks again for everything! Maraming Salamat!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment