Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 20......It's close to June :)


Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails. I appreciate it :).  As you noticed the heading, it's close to June. You want to know what this means? It means it's the beginning of the storm season, the raining all the time. So hopefully, it does rain every day! :)  I know, I know... I bet you all were thrilled in hearing that :)  Things are going as great as usual. God is teaching me a lot of lessons and I'm so grateful for these lessons. I really, honestly, truly love the Philippines. This is an amazing opportunity to be over here now. This past week, Elder Nielson came and spoke to my mission! Elder and Sister Ardern were also with them. They all three spoke and it was amazing. It's such a rare opportunity to have an apostle come and speak with a mission! I learned a lot! He gave a lot of advice and the spirit was so strong. The next day, it was my zone's turn to have temple day... so I was able to go to the temple again :).  ~I love to see the temple, I want to return soon~... anyways. My companion was sick for several days so we couldn't really work, but that's all good. God will bless us as we're trying to be better. There's a lot of work to be done in this area so I'm pretty excited to work this week. Thanks for the emails! Sorry this is short (but I bet you're not surprised at the length:) hopefully, next week will be a longer email. Salamat!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment