Monday, May 14, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 18.....transfer week


Kumusta!

Thanks for all of the emails! I appreciate them :). It was great talking with you yesterday so thank you for your time :) Things are going well and God is blessing this area a lot. On Sunday, Jeny's mom and sister came to church again... so they're almost completely reactivated and it's exciting. Also, on Sunday, I dropped my companion, Sister George, off at the mission home and now I'm part of a temporary three-some. On Wednesday, I'll be getting my new companion and I'll be really leading this area... pretty interesting. God has a plan for everything and so I'm so happy that I'll be doing everything I can so He can lead this area :).  My companion will be a junior and we came into the Philippines the same time. She was just in the Philippine MTC... and she's from Pakistan. So unless, there's a last-minute change, she'll be my new companion. So it's going to be interesting. I'm excited for the lessons that God has in store and I'm excited to see what will happen in this area. With God's help, it will be a success :D.  Thanks again for the emails! Sorry this is short again :S... Hopefully, next week will be longer... :)  

Mahal ko Kayo, 
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment