Monday, May 7, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 17....Twas the one week before transfers and everything is coming about... :)


Kumusta!

Salamat for the emails! I appreciate them very much! :) This has been an interesting, good week. I'm learning a lot every day and I'm so grateful for the lessons I'm learning! God is helping and blessing us a lot! On Sunday, Jeny's mom and sister came with her to church for the second time in a row! That's exciting! They're on the way to being reactivated! We're still working with the other members of that less-active family but it's amazing. It's amazing seeing God's hand in this rescue effort with the less-actives. Also, one of our investigators, Marial, is pretty interesting. She's a maid at the house of one of the bishopric. She's ready but she doesn't really realize it. So she gave us the "ultimatum".... which is that she would read the Book of Mormon every day for the month of May and pray every day and come to church and then if she didn't know it was true, we wouldn't be able to visit with her again. But, if she did come to know that it was true, then she would embrace this gospel... so pretty interesting. We're praying for her! She needs all the prayers she can get... I also found out that June is the beginning of the "rain" season here in the Philippines, so it's pretty exciting... :)  However, it still rains here at this time but I'm guessing probably not as much as during the season.. in fact, it rained the other day and it was glorious! I love the rain. Next week are transfers and things will be changed up a bit... I'll explain next week :)  anyways, On Sunday, I'm dropping my companion off at the mission home and then on Wednesday, I'll get a new companion... so pretty exciting :) Thanks again for the emails! 

Mahal Kita, 
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment