Monday, May 21, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 19........next week will be a creative title


Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! I really appreciate them! God is great and this has been another great week. As you know, transfers were last week and I received my new companion, Sister Roofi. She's from Pakistan and it's interesting. I can see some of the lessons that God wants me to learn this transfer. I'm so appreciative of these lessons I'm learning. He is truly helping this work along and He is helping me out too (of course :).  This transfer... my Tagalog will drastically improve and that's a good thing :).  Anyways, our work is going good. We were able to visit some of these less-actives and it's amazing seeing how God is leading us to them. On Sunday, we were able to visit Jose Soleno (brother of Joseph and Robert Soleno) for the first time and it's now another part-member family we're teaching. Robert's family is slowly progressing. He's fully active in the church and his children want to be baptized but it's his wife that is rather difficult. I'm praying really hard for this family. There's so much potential here. I really do love this area. I've loved all my areas but this area is truly my favorite. We also had some members of another less-active family come to church on Sunday and it was great!. Miracles after Miracles and it's amazing to witness. Sorry this is short... Hopefully, next week will be longer :). Thanks again! 

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment