Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 21...... too bad I'm still not 21 years old or else this would be a cool email.... 21 and 21 :)


Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! I appreciate them :).  The weather is fantastic! I love it. It's kind of been raining off and on and it's amazing! I love the rain and I love walking and working in it too! :)  Anyways.... hehe... the work continues over here. God is blessing us out a lot and I'm so grateful for that. I'm so grateful for the many lessons I'm learning every day and I really love the Philippines. Every day is a great learning experience for me and I'm happy and so grateful to learn these lessons. Thanks again for everything that everyone does :). We had zone conference this past week and it was amazing. President and Sister Stuki are truly inspired to lead over here and I love them! I learned a lot and it's exciting! Also, this past week, one of the less-active families that we've visited is the Brions... and I love that family. The wife and many of her children are active but the brother (dad) wasn't because he always worked on Sunday... anyways, Last transfer, we started to visit them and this transfer we're continuing :) During the visit this past week, I asked them how their temple preparation is coming along and they said it wasn't because of their tithing problem. We shared about tithing and it was a really good lesson, the spirit was there very strong and they both committed to live the law of tithing... and on Sunday, the brother came to church again and he's almost fully reactivated. Their goal is to go to the temple and I'm so happy for them. They're working for it! I'm praying for them! Also... it's a part-member family too.... so sometime in the future other members of that family will be receptive as the parents set the example :D  God is great and I love His work. This work is divinely inspired and it's amazing! Salamat para sa lahat! Next week, I'll tell more stories... :)

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment