Sunday, January 8, 2012

Las Pinas- week 12......Transfers! :)

Kumusta!

So I bet you all want to know how transfers are.... well I'll be sure to let you know next week because I don't find out until tomorrow. :) haha  This past week has been great, full of lessons and what not.  On Wednesday, I went to the temple and it was great as usual. My companion and I did a lot of service this past week and it was really good. These people needed it and they appreciated it. and now, they're even more receptive to hear the word. It's been pretty good. Rachel and Raquel are progressing. Racquel (the mother) is getting even more warmer to the us and the church in general. She still has a ways to go but she's on the way! :)  The ward is getting more involved and more excited about this work. That's really exciting, especially with the less-actives. They have a plan now and hopefully they will follow through with this plan... this Saturday is going to be pretty special. This Saturday is the Area Presidency's broadcast to all the stakes, wards, Bishops, leaders of the different groups, stake presidents, teachers, etc....  and of course the missionaries have been told to attend. This broadcast is specialized training. It's going to basically help them with how to teach during church so they stay on the doctrine and more interesting for the less-actives, less-actives and members. It's going to cover a lot of things but I'll tell you about it next email after I attend it... Thanks for the emails! 

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment