Monday, October 10, 2011

San Pedro- Week 11.......I love Conference and apparently short emails :)

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails and pictures! I appreciate it! :D This past weekend was General Conference for me and it was amazing. It answered so many of my questions about a ton of things! I went to the stake center to watch the Saturday and Sunday session. It was really what I needed to hear and it helped me out so much. I'm learning so many lessons every day and I'm so grateful for these lessons and experiences I'm having! :D Sorry this is short, but I don't have a lot of time.... and next week are transfers. I'm pretty excited for next week but my email will probably be short :S. It's been raining a lot here and I really do love the rain. Thanks for all that everyone does and hope you all have a nice week! :D

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment