Monday, September 26, 2011

San Pedro- Week 9.......

Mahal ko ang Ulan!  :D

Thanks for the emails everyone! :) First off.... hopefully there's not misunderstanding about my emails. Some of the emails I received were interesting. I love it here and I really love the lessons I'm learning. I'm not trying to portray a positive or happy attitude if the situation isn't that pleasant, I'm just writing how I feel and being honest. I really appreciate my weaknesses because they allow me to grow. I don't dwell negatively on them, but I am always trying on making them stronger. Same with situations. It's a great learning experience. I love it here and I love the rain! :D It seems that it rains really hard when I need to feel better or when I'm about to do something I haven't done before. God is blessing and helping me a lot! Thanks for the emails. I love reading them; however, I am unable to print them... so hopefully there's a way I can get a copy of all these emails that were sent to me during this whole time....  
I know my zone well. I guess it's kind of like Joseph's zone? We become close to the elders. We usually have an enjoyable time together. This transfer.... is a great learning experience for the zone.... so it's very good for everyone. The ward is great. They're willing to work with the missionaries. There's always room for improvement when it comes to things but this week should be more productive. We're finding people and what not... and I've run out of things to write about...  This week should be really exciting when it comes to work. My companionship is slowly getting stronger and I really appreciate what God is teaching me this transfer...  I love challenges and this has been a challenge so far. I've had a lot of realizations and I'm excited for the continuing of these lessons and the many more yet to come! Things are going good and I love it here in this area. There's a lot of potential! Sorry this is short but I'll have more to write next week! 
Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment