Tuesday, September 13, 2011

San Pedro- Week 7...... new changes, new lessons



Magandang Hapon!

Surprise, surprise.... this is going to be another short email. I don't have time to respond to everyone so I'll write next preparation day but thank you for the emails! My preparation days are crazy! But next week, the email will be longer, no worries :D These past few days have been crazy because I've been trying to help my kasama and the other two sisters with everything and I don't know that much either! It's quite the adventure! I'm learning a lot of lessons and I love it!  The other two sisters are Filipina and a Samoan.  I'm meant to learn Tagalog in this transfer. Why?  Because my Kasama speaks Tagalog to me    P.S. When she speaks English, she has an even heavier accent and it's easier to try to understand her in Tagalog but she is learning English. no need to send me emails "comforting" me or other :)  I'm really great with this situation. END OF P.S  ....  I'm learning and I'm grateful that God is doing this for me so I can learn the language :D. It's pretty entertaining actually, she repeats herself until I understand. For her sake, I hope I can understand more each day :D  haha   But really, I understand quite a bit of Tagalog if I'm paying close attention. The speaking will come as I speak more :) I'm pretty excited for my language study plan. She is working with me and I'm very grateful for that. We had a service project on Saturday in another missionary's area, it was fun. I like to work. There's a lot of potential in my area and I'm so excited that I get to work hard! 
 There's already a big change between this past transfer and this current transfer...  One day, hopefully, I'll be able to fill you in on some things, but if not... please know that the thought is there  :D.  Merry Christmas by the way. September starts the Christmas "ber" months.  It's pretty cool. I love the Christmas music playing all around :). I love it here in the Philippines. Great place to be!
Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment