Wednesday, August 24, 2011

San Pedro- Week 4............ I love to see the temple....la la la la la la

Kumusta!

I've learned a lot this week. This is going to be another short email... oops. :D I'm just so tired right now but on Monday, there will be a longer email. Our preparation day is today because it's our temple day. I woke up
at 2:30 AM and left the apartment around 3:30 AMish and got to the temple for the first session... fun eh?  I love the temple. It really is a beautiful temple. Smaller celestial room(s?) and other rooms but it is a really pretty temple. Hung out with the whole zone as well. Pretty fun zone.
I'm a bit closer to my district and zone here than I was in the MTC. I'm learning a lot. I'm really am so  grateful for these lessons I'm learning. This companionship has been interesting. I learn a lot every day and still am continuing to learn. For this training program, the trainee is supposed to be with the trainer for 12 weeks (two transfers), however, my trainer is going home in a week and a half and so I'm the only one getting a new trainer for the remaining weeks and possibly some more... Interesting fact. Yes, it's monsoon season but it doesn't rain every day.... too bad :D  but it's still good. I really love it here in the Philippines. There's a lot of potential in my area and things are just about to pick up in the ward.
Thanks for the emails!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment