Tuesday, August 16, 2011

San Pedro- week 3........technically 2 weeks :)

Kumusta!

Yesterday for preparation day, it was hectic. We had our usual 3 hour district meeting in the morning but then we traveled around an hour or two to our zone activity... it was really fun. I really like my district and zone! But we got back a bit late and had time only to email our President so that's why I'm emailing today :)  Today was our zone conference!  That was so neat! I learned a lot!  By the way, I give up trying to tell you all where I'm at because it's rather complicated. I'm not in Muntinlupa city but I'm close to it. I'm thinking that all the cities around it are kind of sub-cities of Muntinlupa or Landayan. Kinda like Manhattan, and Brooklyn to New York City. But these are huge sub-cities with lots and lots of people. I love it here.  I'm learning so much every day!  I think it was inspiration from God to come here during the beginning of Monsoon season too, because that makes me so happy! :)  My companion thinks it's hilarious that I love the rain so much and I think that it's funny that she doesn't because she's Filipina. :)  I love my companion!  She's a great example and very patient with me. We have a lot of laughs everyday, along with the spiritual growth! It's a blast!  I'm understanding a lot more Tagalog than I'm speaking but I'm working at it and I know that God is helping me.  Sorry this is short but there's not much time to finish the emails :) I think I must be part Filipina because I'm fine with everything here. I love the food. I tried fish and it was delicious! The only thing I tried that I didn't like was this Fried Pig Fat thing coated with bread (?)(chitt...something like that).  I don't mind using the bucket to wash... it's not a big deal. It also saves on the water and I really don't mind it at all. I could go on but there's not much time!  Sorry!  Thanks for the emails!
Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment