Friday, July 22, 2011

MTC- week 9..... farewell to the MTC

Kumusta for the last time at the MTC!
     Thanks for everything!  I appreciate it! Thanks for the letters/emails. Today is not my p-day...tomorrow is.  However, I won't be able to get my email work tomorrow so the email is today as usual.  I've been in meetings all morning and will continue to be in meetings today until around 9:30 pm. The meetings are very helpful and useful. It's our "infield training". It's great.  I love the MTC.  I love the experiences I've had and still currently have. I love my companion.  She is so great and I know that we were placed together so I could learn from her!  She really is great. (in case you haven't already guessed  :)
      This week has been yet another great week. I became sick again on saturday and it lasted for a few days. I'm pretty much healed right now, though.  No worries. I learned quite a bit from that experience. I really am very appreciative of the lessons I'm learning and have learned here. I'm so excited to go to the Philippines.  I'm definitely not ready to go to the Philippines, but I'm excited to go.  I know that I will be helped so I can do the best I can. So it's all good.  Life's great! I've had a great time here at the MTC.  The best in my life, so far!  Every week has been great!
I'm excited to go serve the Filipinos!  The language is slowly coming.... lots of studying that needs to be done. But one day I will be able to speak this language! We took this language assessment test thing around two days ago. My scores weren't that great, so I'm determined that I will speak this language fluently, even if it kills me (although, it probably won't come to that).  The devotionals and firesides here have been so helpful and spiritual!  They're the best!  I love everything about the MTC!  Although, the food I really won't miss.  :)   Sorry this is rather short.... but time is limited  :)  Next email you get from me will be from the Philippines!
Pretty cool!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment