Monday, September 24, 2012

Bulihan- week 7....... work is moving forwards! :D

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! I always appreciate them!  God is great and it's been a great week..... what a coincidence, :)  I'm learning so much every day and I appreciate these lessons I'm learning. God is also teaching me a lot in this companionship.... and seeing the lessons He wants me to learn and apply. I'm determined and excited to do this.  Brother Mario came to church yesterday and his youngest child, a 21 year old, came with him! It's amazing because they're also excited for this branch's activity this coming Saturday and really want to come. He's on fire! He's reading the Book of Mormon every day (for long periods of time, too) and is eagerly sharing the gospel with his friends and neighbors! He's also funny. During the lessons, he also wants to jump in and teach his family too, but he's not baptized yet and we're still teaching him... it's been funny and miraculous. He also tells his family to read the Book of Mormon every day... and it's amazing seeing what the spirit does to a person. We've also had a Less-Active and his wife, Brother Eddie and Priscella come to church for the second Sunday in a row! The weather has been great... although, it could rain a bit more... but it's still been great. :)  I love it here and I'm learning so much every day. Yeah.... we're still trying to find an apartment... but oh well, whatever happens- it's in His hands. We're just still being spoiled :).  In fact, I had Macaroni and Cheese yesterday for the first time in my whole entire mission because they made it for us.... I'm excited... tomorrow we're going to be washing clothes for a less-active family that the branch is focusing on and it's amazing how they're slowly progressing back to the church. We also have another less-active family who has a lot of potential but it depends on their faith. The Aguilar's are amazing but they need to strengthen their faith because they also have a housing situation they need to take care of :) we're always praying for them... I feel it's close for them. We're excited and this week will be better than all of the other weeks! God is great! This mission is the best! Thanks for everything again!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment