Monday, September 3, 2012

Bulihan (technically GMA area, though)- week 4....... a longer email this week...kind of :)

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! As always, I appreciate them. I'm not sure why you thought I was sick... but I'm good. All is well and things are great. I love it here in the Philippines. God is teaching me a lot of lessons and I really appreciate them. This area is slowly becoming better and I'm excited. We've made contact with some of the less-actives and have established relationships with them! I love them! They amazing! There's this one couple, Warren and Jean and they've started to read the Book of Mormon every day and they're more happy when we visit! Progress! It's really humbling seeing the change that is slowly coming upon them and it's powerful what the Spirit does to people and what happens when people read the Book of Mormon every day. God has also blessed us with many new investigators and it's really, really good. I really love the weather, as you all already know, the rain is fantastic. It makes me happy every time it rains. So I suppose...I'm happy every day :)  haha.  I love it here. We've finally started to make headway this week and it's great. My companion is really good. She's a very prepared missionary and I'm learning a lot every day. She also is really great at the piano and has an incredible voice. She's also quite humble about everything but you should see her with the people!  I love it here! Thanks again for the emails... 

Mahal ko Kayo, 
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment