Monday, September 17, 2012

Bulihan- week 6........back to the drawing board.......:)

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails, I really appreciate them. It's been a great
week full of many lessons for me. God is helping us out a lot. Our
investigators are progressing and we're excited for the future. One of
our investigators is progressing really well. He is Brother Mario and
he came to church yesterday... and so we're praying for him and his
family a lot. We're also finding and establishing relationships with
the less-active here and I love them to death. They're amazing. With
God's help, things are progressing. It's just a step-by-step process
and I'm so grateful for these lessons I'm learning. Sorry this is
short and really rather uninformative... but next week will hopefully
be longer. :) haha.  Oh yeah, we're back to finding a new apartment
(back to the 'ol drawing board, eh). It was kind of funny how it
happened, kind of. We cleaned the walls of the apartment because we've
been able to move in because of a few things but we figured we'd help
out and clean the walls so they could be painted.... and so after we
cleaned them... within a few days, the lady breaks the contract and
sells it to other people and have them move in without us knowing
until it was finished :S.... on the bright side, we were able to do an
unintentional service project. :)  and so we're back to searching. I
love this missionary couple. They're so nice and they spoil us rotten!
 I love this area and I love everything about this place. My companion
is amazing and I'm learning a lot. I'm grateful and humble that we get
the opportunity to be companions. Thanks again!
Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment