Monday, November 28, 2011

Las Pinas- week 6... preparation day is today- hehe oops :)

Kumusta!

Today was transfer announcements and I'm staying in Las Pinas with the same companion. That's nice.... I don't have to pack up any luggage :).   My zone isn't really changing much this coming transfer so we were told our preparation day is today instead of Wednesday. But for Wednesday's transfer meeting, all missionaries are being told that they need to attend... apparently some big changes are happening. Pretty interesting...  Thanks for the emails... despite the day change :). I appreciate them!  It's amazing that in each transfer, I've learned so much and I'm still continuing to learn a lot. I appreciate the lessons I'm learning and in realizing more of my weaknesses more and more. God is so very merciful to me. Sorry this is short but I decided I would write all that have written me emails... but next week will be a longer email! 

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment