Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Las Pinas- week 5...... temple week!

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! I was a bit surprised with all the email and I really appreciate it! :) Today was temple day for me (hence why there was no email on Monday). And it was really great. Going to the temple really helped me out a lot and it's such a beautiful place!  Time has flown by and I can't believe that next week is transfers again! I'm not sure what is going to happen but it will be God's will and I'm excited. Next week my email will be on Wednesday again because of transfer week, by the way. This Saturday is temple tour for the city! Which means that the sisters who are in the province areas will come to the temple and teach our (all the city zones) investigators and recent converts who haven't gone to the temple. So that's pretty exciting. God is helping me out so much over here. We had a baptism this past Saturday and it went really well. Reultio (the one baptized) is 19 years old and will be going on a mission a year from now. I'm excited for him. I don't know.... baptisms over here vary, depending on the ward and ward mission leader. Our ward mission leader (and his family) are great. He just barely returned home from a mission in July and is pretty close to getting engaged.  Since just about every email every week asks me this... my Tagalog will eventually come. I'm learning this language in a variety of ways and I guess considering my major... it's helping me for the future. So yeah... but no worries. I can feel God helping me and that's what is really important. I love the lessons I'm learning every day and sorry this is short!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment