Monday, October 8, 2012

Bulihan- week 9..... miracles after miracles :D..... but apparently another short email...

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! I really do appreciate them! I'm glad things are going well for you all..... I really appreciate how some of you didn't tell me much about conference because I like the surprise, :)  but for the others.... I'm happy for you and that you guys got quite the bit of inspiration from it! I'm looking forward to it! :) Things have been great, God is really helping us out a lot. Brother Mario is doing well and we keep praying for him! He's really excited for his baptism. He came to church yesterday and his wife came for the first time and also one son and a few others! It was a miracle. The first time since we've been here in Bulihan that we were able to get quite a few at church and that is truly only because of God! It's amazing. The temple was great, I love it. I loved the General Relief Society meeting! The work is moving forwards and I'm excited for this week, not to mention that I get to listen to conference on Saturday and Sunday :D.  It's been rather sunny lately....so hopefully the rain will come... haha  but it's all good. I love the sun too. Our work with the less-actives is moving forwards, slowly but surely. There's this couple, Brother Eddie and Precilla, who've come to church for four times, but Eddie has a major WoW problem and so we're praying and working to help them out. Life is good. I love it here and I'm so grateful for the lessons I'm learning every day... God really does have a way with teaching us lessons in the way that will enable us to internalize it deeper... so it's a lasting change. I love everything here! Sorry this is short, but next week will be longer.... maybe. Anyhow, it will improve! Thanks for the emails again! Salamat sa lahat!
Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment