Monday, October 15, 2012

Bulihan- week 10.... great conference :)

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! I always appreciate them! Thanks for the package too! It was great! It was a great week full of many lessons! Brother Mario was excited to go to General Conference but then his son got into an accident about a day or two before so he was unable to attend :S.  On the bright side, some of the elders came to our area and gave him a blessing while sharing a bit about the priesthood. It was very powerful. We're excited for his baptismal interview this Saturday! :)  We're praying for him and his family, especially his wife! They're an amazing family and God is helping us a lot. Things are great and I love it here! Conference was amazing! I love it and I learned a lot! The work is moving forwards and we're working harder than ever! Sorry this is short, but my computer was being weird.... Thanks again! 

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment