Monday, November 12, 2012

Bulihan- week 14.... temple, temple, temple... who loves the temple? I do!

Kumusta!

Thanks for the emails! I really appreciate it! My preparation day is today not on Monday because it was our temple day/preparation day today... pretty neat. It's been a week full of miracles from missing wallets to Brother Mario attending District Conference. God is helping us out a lot and I love this work. I love it over here and it's rained a little bit too. Brother Mario is amazing and his family is amazing too.... however, their baptism date has been postponed a week...so we're praying for them. They're progressing well along with our other investigators and it's been humbling to see this change take place. We also have a temple tour on Saturday and they're planning on coming... so we're pretty excited. It's also pretty amazing seeing how God is quickening His work around the world too... especially with the recent election news. People are getting curious to know and it's an exciting time. Sorry I really don't have much to write right now.. my brain isn't working :S but on Monday, it will be a longer one for sure!  There's just been lots of stuff to focus on and it's great to experience these lessons! :) Thanks again for everything!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman

No comments:

Post a Comment