Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mandaluyong- week 6.... I love the weather :)

Kumusta!

Maraming Salamat po for all of the emails! I really appreciate them and love them. Transfers are this Wednesday and I bet you all would like to know what's going on, eh? :)  Well, God decided that my companion and I should stay together for another transfer... so we're staying together. I'm excited for what lies ahead of us. I'm learning a lot from Sister George. The weather has been really great. It's been raining for a few days in a row. I love the rain. The other day, we had exchanges and I worked with Sister Terano in my area. It was fun. We were walking in water that went to our knees. It was great. I was laughing and smiling because it was raining and the expression on my companions face was great. It was hilarious. 
This has been a great week. I'm so grateful for the lessons I've learned. I've decided that I would answer some of the questions that have been asked instead of telling about other things.... so it won't seem like you type to a brick wall that never responds to what you want to know, :D haha. My mission president and his wife are the best. I love them so much. They really are divinely inspired and I'm so happy that I get to have a mission president like him. My living conditions.... Yes, I wash clothes by hand. No, I do not have a microwave but it's all good. The food I eat is delicious and I just don't need a microwave at the moment. I like the apartments. They're very nice. The Church really takes care of all of the missionaries and makes sure that they're liveable (?). It's great over here in the Philippines. Sorry for the short email, my computer is malfunctioning again :S  Thanks again!

Mahal ko Kayo!
Sister Mohrman


No comments:

Post a Comment